Monday, August 10, 2009

Back from Vacation

Took a nice vacation to Atlanta. I just goofed off while my wife was in some conferences. No realy ADHD business to report, probably won't be much until after the appointment in mid Sept. I wish it would be sooner so we can get it out of the way.

I have some training classes the next few days and I'm a little concerned that I'll have a hard tome paying attention to what's going on in class. I'll probably "self medicate" with caffeine. It actually works reasonably well as long as I don't drink too much of it or stop drinking it too early in the day and crash. Generally drinking a little every hour or so keeps me on track, only problem is sometimes my stomach doesn't agree with it though.

On a side note, Atlanta is the world headquarters of Coke-a-Cola. I looked into the "World of Coke" museum, but it costs $15 to learn more about a friggin soft drink? Couldn't bring myself to do it.

Have a happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment