Monday, September 24, 2012

ADHD vs Narcolepsy/hypersomnia

So, I have both ADHD and hypersomnia. I've been treating the hypersomnia for a while now, and not treating the ADHD. I don't do well with the drugs used to treat ADHD. I am taking 150mg of NuVigil for the hypersomnia, and it works well and more importantly works well with my system. I'm much more present during the day on NuVigil, but life isn't perfect. I have found that I am getting overly focused on some things, but still go about things in a clusterfucked sort of way.

Its like knowing you want to get from point A to point B and being so focused on point B you block out almost everything else to the point of being detrimental to your life and relationships. I also find that even though I've always been a messy person, I am more messy than ever. I think it's still better than where I was before, but still not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment