Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Perscription and Pills!

So, after getting the news about the cost about Adderall XR, I called my Dr., and he changed it to regular Adderall 10mg, shich was about $60 rather than $460!

I started taking it yesterday and went out for a day of working in the garage on various things that need doing. I didn't notice a huge change at one pill twice a day, but I will admit that it seemed that I had a bit more energy, about like having a coke or something, but less jittery. I might try two pills in the morning tomorrow to see how things go with that. Overall, I think it's working but I will know better after a few days.

One thing that occurred to me is that I don't really know what to expect. I guess I should have talked a little more about that with the Dr. But on the other hand I don't know that I wanted to know beforehand. This way it'sa little more blind for me so I won't be looking for anything in particular, I can be more objective.

I like the boost in energy and it seems to help me stick with things, but you can't really tell from a one day experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment