Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Learned a valuable lesson

I've been on Adderall for a few days now, and I think it's helping. I still haven't noticed a huge difference. I think it's filling the voids in my energy level so I don't crash. I seem to be getting more done, but still have some trouble with forgetting things.

I learned a lesson on Sunday. I take two pills per day, one in the morning and one with lunch. I didn't eat lunch until almost 3pm on Sunday. I was up really late Sunday evening. I don't think I got to sleep until sometime between 2:30 and 3am. Monday was a hard day. Luckily the pills helped to keep me going through the day although I could tell it was a fake sort of alert where I had decent energy but my coordination was off. Needless to say, take your meds earlier in the day if sleep is important to you.

Today I forgot to take them. I got a lot of sleep last night, but I can feel that I'm more tired feeling today than I was yesterday.

Tomorrow I will have a good test for my meds, I have a computer training class, that should put me to sleep in seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment