Sunday, July 19, 2009

Arrgh Still Searching

After getting word that the psyciatrist I was interested in wouldn't see me without a diagnosis from her pshchologist $$$$$ I decided to look elsewhere. I went back to the BCBS website to look up an in network doctor. Again, it was a lot of frustration. Offices either aren't taking on new patients, or the wait is 3 monts to be seen, or you need a referal from inside the clinic.

I just want to see the doctor, get on some meds and go about my life damn it.

I set up an appointment for November with a clinic. We'll have to see if I can find something sooner. I'd really like to get in before the end of August.

I had a wonderful ADHD moment today. I left the house with the patio door wide open. Not such a good idea if you want to keep the bad guys out. My wife was none too pleased to come home to a wide open house either.

I also was riding the motorcycle today when I realized that I never remember what gear I'm in and that could also be attributed to ADHD. I don't exactly know when ADHD ends and just plain forgetfullness takes over. Hopefully whatever it is is treatable and soon.

My wife has been pressuring me to get talk therapy, but I just don't see a lot of point in it. I'd just be doing it to make her happy, I honestly don't want to do it or thing there is much future in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment