Sunday, October 4, 2009

2 pills tohttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=3043785899990554405o much

Yesterday I tried two pills in the morning to see if it gave me any sort of improvement. The result was not so good. It made me kind of zombie like. I had a project I was working on in the garage and I found it particularly hard to think ahead or make calculations of any value. I found myself staring into space at one point and realized I had been there for some time with no thought in my mind. It was pretty weird.



I can't say for sure it was the medication. I have been feeling a little off the past few days, kind of like I'm maybe on the verge of coming down with something.

In the afternoon I went back to one pill and felt a bit more normal later in the day but still slightly off.

No comments:

Post a Comment