Friday, October 16, 2009

Really, just one follower?

Off subject today, but I'm off my meds today so I'll blame that.

I'm a little disappointed that I only have one follower! I'm sure your a nice guy, and thanks for reading. I don't really get this blog thing, how are you supposed to get more followers? I can't even figure out how I'd search for other blogs of interest! Does someone just have to trip over my blog?

Sorry, I was just a little frustrated there. Whewwww, it's out of my system now. I really write this for myself anyway. I'm trying to write down my experiences because it helps cement them in my mind, and it brings stuff up to the front of my mind that may be rolling around in the rusty corners like a lugnut in the trunk of a 1974 pinto. You hear it, it bugs you a little, but you don't really take the time when you're driving to see what it is until you stop and pop the trunk and take a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment