Thursday, June 25, 2009

Latest Developements

As my wife reaches the end of her rope waiting for me to get treatment the process continues to drag on. I received a call from the provider I have been trying to see, and apparently the information she received from my diagnosing therapist wasn't up to her standards. It seems she only sent the computer test results which weren't enough for her. I had to make yet another call to get a more complete file sent over. My diagnosing therapist seems to think this is all a little more than should be needed if she just met with me it should be quite clear that I have the condition, but I have not met with her yet, so she's sending more info from my case in the hopes that it might help the process along.

This whole thing to me is getting pretty frustrating, and now I'm getting a little concerned that the Psychiatrist may be too cautious about handing out drugs, and I will end up disappointed with her caution. I am really hoping for someone who is relatively aggressive and knows what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment